For most kids, the dentist’s office isn’t exactly their favorite part to be – and it’s not hard to understand why! They’re stuffy, boring spaces that are designed with adults in mind, not younger patients. The associated sights and sounds can even be frightening, leaving nervous children to grow up into nervous adults who still shudder at the thought of their next appointment. At KidZaam Dentistry, we believe that there has to be a better way. That’s why our doctors (“KidZologists”) and staff members (“agents”) have created an entertaining dental care environment that’s designed with kids in mind, engulfing them in a world where fantasy and education are blended together seamlessly. We want our patients to leave feeling happy, motivated, and ready to smile!
Why A Pediatric Dentist?
Pediatric dentists have dedicated themselves fully to the oral health of children from infancy all the way through the teenage years, undergoing additional training and education in order to be able to provide the most effective and personalized care possible. With over 30 years of experience, Dr. Al Higgins is a board-certified pediatric dentist who has your child’s best interests at heart. He’s worked hard to create this fantastical space where oral healthcare is fun and young patients can feel right at home, and today, he’d proud to lead an excellent team who are all ready to exceed your family’s expectations!
Why KidZaam Dentistry?
Our Klubhouses are much more than just dental offices – they’re whole other worlds where your child can get caught up in an adventure that’s tailor-made just for them! Here’s just a taste of the amazing amenities and advantages we offer here:
- Helping young patients have a pleasant, fun dental experience is everything to Dr. Al – in fact, he came up with the term “Dentaltainment™!” That’s why our Klubhouses feature a whole host of colorful characters who will be right beside your child on their oral healthcare journey. We look forward to introducing them to Doc, P.D., and the rest of the KidZaam Kommandos, as well as the dastardly D.K.
- Our Klubhouses are overflowing with entertainment for your child to enjoy before, during, after their appointment. Disney movies, video games, popsicles, a prize wheel, membership cards, and many more fun touches are available! They’ll even get to don a labcoat and special glasses when they first come into the treatment room as the newest member of the Kommandos.
- Our agents and KidZologists aren’t scary-looking in the least. We wear funky lab jackets and silly socks! Better yet, many of us are able to provide temporary tattoos and balloon animals to make our patients smile even bigger while they’re in the treatment chair.
- Does your son or daughter have special needs that need accommodation? No problem! Every child is warmly welcomed at KidZaam Dentistry and made to feel at home.
- With three convenient locations in Cottonwood, Prescott and Prescott Valley, AZ, families will never have to travel far to make their children happy. We hope to expand even further as time goes on!
Our goal is simple – from the moment your child first sees our wacky practice in the distance to when they step out with a happier, healthier smile, we want them to be more excited about visiting the dentist than ever before. Contact any of our three locations today to schedule a first appointment, or if you have any questions!
Cool Stuff Just for Kids
Our entire goal is to create an atmosphere that is fun and rewarding for your children. Through the unique concept of Dentaltainment™, we have meticulously crafted a different and interesting take on the traditional thought of "the dentist." Your kids will feel like they're at Disney World! Children can dress up like Doc, wearing a lab coat and fluorescent goggles, and enjoy little extras that keep even the most anxious kids at ease. We also have a bubblegum scent machine that pipes in sweet smells, kid’s movies, face painting, animal balloons and kid-friendly tattoos. Not to mention our friendly and extremely fun KidZaam agents!